Sunday, February 8, 2015

Google Chrome Browser Applicatiion Problem

Google Chrome is my default browser for a almost two years now and I am happy user of it. The browser is easy to use and I am already used to its features and environment. 

Unfortunately last night as I try to use it, it does not work at all. It says check solutions in the internet or close the program. I tried to re-install Chrome but it just keeps on happening the same again. I try to use Mozilla Firefox but I am not fully satisfied with it and its quite slow. Maybe I am just trying to familiaring myself with Mozilla again. I would like to Google Chrome it I was able to fix it.

I am using Microsoft office and other programs, the speed works fine. I suspect that there is a problem that relates to my internet browsers.