Friday, February 27, 2015

Facebook Video Calling Problem

I have used Facebook video when communicating with my family last year. Compared with Skype, I am happy using the Facebook video calling feature. It does not require more Internet bandwidth, it is more convenient to use if you are logged in with Facebook where most of your contacts are already in placed, the video image does not pixilate or changes when you drag the video window. Recently, the two emerged already so I am happy about it.

Unfortunately, with the previous months I am having problems with video calling. I can see the other person, but I cannot see any video image from their end, it is just a black screen. I have tried to re-install the Facebook video software plugin but it didn’t work. Until now, I have not seen any solutions yet. Did you had the same problem? Any successful solutions you tried?

Featured Post

Giving Christmas Corporate Giveaways to Customers

One of the busiest months for businesses is the Christmas Season where the demand for supplies and services related to the Christmas celebr...