|Wash hands frequently.|
2. Chilled or frozen food such as meat and fish should be quickly brought to home and immediately stored them in the refrigerator to keep its freshness.
3. Make a habit to wash and sanitize hands after going to the toilet or handled pets especially before preparing food.
4. Cook food well as per instruction label. While re-heating food, make sure the food are re-heated well.
5. Always keep your kitchen clean, and food are properly stored on its proper places.
6. Train the children of basic awareness, and preventive ways in ensuring food safety.