1. Be creative with the food you serve. Food preparation and presentation of the meal are very important. Kids easily get bored with food, it is a challenge to have it an extra appeal to keep their appetite.
2. Involve your kids in the preparation of their snacks.
Kids loves to get involved, this is an opportunity for them to have fun,
and spend time together with you while teaching them how to do simple
realty tasty snacks. Their eating time will be more enjoyable and
3.. Do not force the child to eat if he/she does not feel like eating.
They will eat if they are hungry but for schooldays, make sure that
they will be able to eat breakfast to sustain energy during the day.
4. Do not scold the child during mealtime. Forcing and
scolding during mealtime are enough reasons to lose their appetite.
Encourage the child by making stories and talking them to keep their
interest to eat.
5. Limit carbonated drinks, sweets, snacks in between meals. A child can be hungry if he has not eaten 2 hours before a main meal.
6. Set good example to your child. A child will always look
up to their parents actions, and they get easily imitate them even in
simple things. Encourage the whole family to eat together and keep the
mealtime a pleasant one. Avoid eating in front of television, computer,
and other distractions.
7. Make sure the prescribed vitamin is taken regularly. Vitamins helps increase the child's appetite and helps in their growth.