It is basically important to define the goals of the website. For a sales oriented website, visitors are expected to contact the sales office, order products, subscribe to newsletter, and download files. A good percentage of visitor conversion rates indicates a good web development and success of a website.
What is web analytics?
Web analytics is defined as the process of analyzing the behavior of visitors to a website.
Benefits of Web Analytics Tool
Monitor the return of investment for campaigns, website development, and maintenance investment.
- Determine the effective promotional tools that gives trafffic to a website.
- Be able to know the traffic sources or the referring websites of the website.
- Identify which features of the website needs improvement or deletion.
- Be able to know the demographics of the visitors.
- The most viewed web page from the website.
- From the web analytics report, be able to evaluate and see the strengths and weaknesses of the website.
- Correct and intensify the aspects of the website which causes its weaknesses.